HD Game Capture Card HD Video Capture 1080P HDMI/YPBPR Video Recorder for Xbox 360 Xbox One/ PS3 PS4/ Wii U,Support Mic in with YPBPR Input
- Compatible with all HDMI, YPbPr outputs, you can capture a 1080 P video via HDMI or YPbPr comforter out of the game (for the Xbox 360 and one for the PlayStation 3 and 4, for the Wii U), STB, DVD, BlueRay or other video source. Xbox, Xbox ONE,Xbox 360,PS3(not PS3 Slim), Blueray DVD, Wii U: HDMI input, need to add HDMI Splitter for HDCP decoding for recording, otherwise, you cannot record it.
- Easy to use, without any adjustment, PC is not required. 1080 P one-touch recording, and press the button again to stop recording. PS4: if not with the HDMI Splitter, need to disable HDCP option. Go settings--System disable “Enable HDCP” option.
- Simply plug one USB Flash drive (FAT32 support only), to get the video anywhere, anytime; Share gameplay and have fun with your friends wherever you are,support up to 128G for USB drive & 2TB for hard drive.
- With extra audio input allows you to record your own voice (NO conversation)with a microphone live video gameplay together, only works with YPbPr inputMic port for an external microphone and record voice comments when playing games.This only work with YPbPr input, if you use HDMI input, you cannot record the voice.
- HDMI / Records captures the YPbPr video and games to 1080 P, and then save them to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. This item only support record via YPbPr input and HDMI input, not RCA.